ADDRESS CLAIMS OF COPYRIGHT ENFRINGEMENT (“DMCA”)
Procedure for Making Claims of Copyright Infringement
Eventseum Hall of Fame LLC is a California Limited Liability Corporation ( herein “The Company”). If you are a copyright owner (or acting on behalf of a copyright owner) and believe copyright infringement is taking place on or through The Company’s websites or other media, please report the information by completing the copyright complaint web form below.
To file a report with us, you will need to submit via the copyright complaint web form below, a notification of claimed infringement that includes the following (please consult your legal counsel or see Section 512(c)(3) of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act to confirm these requirements):
* Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed or, if multiple copyrighted works at a single online site are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works at that site.
* A physical or electronic signature of the owner of the copyright (or a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright) or an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
* Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed (or access to which is to be disabled), and information reasonably sufficient to permit The Company to locate the material. Providing URLs for the location of the allegedly infringing material or activity is the best way to help us locate content quickly.
* Information reasonably sufficient to permit The Company to contact you, the complaining party, such as an address, telephone number, and, if available, an electronic mail address at which you may be contacted.
* A statement that you, the complaining party, have a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
* A statement that the information in the notification of claimed infringement is accurate and, under penalty of perjury, that you, the complaining party, are the copyright owner or authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
The fastest way for us to process your notification of claimed infringement is via the below online form. The slower method for processing is to send a proper and complete notification of claimed infringement to our designated agent at the email address listed below.
Eventseum Hall of Fame LLC
The Company has adopted a policy to disable and/or terminate in appropriate circumstances the accounts of users who are found repeatedly to infringe or are repeatedly claimed to infringe the copyrights of others. As part of implementing such policy, The Company may in its sole discretion suspend, disable, and/or terminate the accounts of users who have been identified as repeatedly engaging in infringing activities or for other related reasons.
Please Note: Complete this form if you have a complaint concerning content